slide show

April 21, 2013

Courtney & Josh :: E Session

Courtney and Joshua were introduced to each other several years back through mutual friends. Then in December of 2011, Courtney's roommate hosted a game night. Joshua and Courtney reconnected at the game night. They started talking that month. Talking led to dating. Dating led to love and love led to spending the rest of their lives together. {grin} Now although I don’t know Courtney well, I was delighted when she contacted me about engagement pictures.  You would not know in seeing these pictures, but it was pretty cold that day and there was still spots of snow on the ground. Regardless, the session was great!  I loved the colors they chose and how well they worked with the background and textures. Below are a few of my favorites...enjoy!  ...and  here's wishing Courtney and Josh the best.....their  wedding date is October 19, 2013.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.