slide show

April 16, 2013

Trendy Tuesdays :: What to Wear

Spring has sprung and it’s evident as color is bursting everywhere! I love the transition from Winter to Spring….it’s like watching earth come to life! In saying that…I love this color palette because it contains colors that represent Spring with a splash of earth tones as well. A GREAT combination! I don’t know about you, but it’s fun seeing all the colors in stores right now. I’ve really stretched myself this year in getting outside of my comfortable “earth tone” place and have bought vibrant colors like corral, yellow, that great green that has become such a trend! If you’re like me in sticking with colors that are comfortable….I’m going to challenge you to get out there and buy one bright piece! You won’t regret it! {I’m not kidding} So, what are you waiting for? Go shopping! ….well, book a Spring session first! I’m offering mini Spring sessions on April 27th and 28th and still have a couple openings – email me today at info@kristinelynn.com. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.