slide show

November 27, 2012

The Rogan's

This was a two-fold session. Carly turned one {that's just crazy to think about...where did the year go?} and we wanted to capture new portraits of the kids and then capture some family pictures as well. As a photographer, you build relationships with your clients and there are those families that you have the privielage of watching grow! I've been capturing the Rogans for a few years now and always look forward to their sessions! They're such a delight! I also have a special place for them as they have twin daughters! Being a twin, it's fun to see their relationship in action! Makes me think back when I was younger and the fun my twin and I had. Below are some highlights from their session. Amber...your family is BEAUTIFUL and I'm honored to be apart of capturing it! ...a pleasure as always. {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.