slide show

December 9, 2012

Rowe Love

I always enjoy the opportunity of capturing my twin sister and her husband. However, I cannot deny that my sister is THEE toughest client I have. She is P-I-C-K-Y. {grinning} Now anyone who knows me knows that I am pretty picky when it comes to photographing my clients, but my sister....she takes picky to another level. {love you kel!!! smirks!} The truth is that the sessions always go GREAT and I get AMAZING shots!! This session was no different. Kel and Steve have a natural ability to just be themselves and not over think things. After their session, we went and got the dogs and drove to another park. Below are my favorites! If I could, I would post them all, but that would be overkill!  Enjoy!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I follow Kellys blog and love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for capturing these fabulous pictures, Kristine! You are truly talented and we are so blessed to to have you capture our life's moments. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I can feel the love through the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.