slide show

August 6, 2012

The Chisholm Family

This session was yet another GREAT session with the Chisholm Family.   We captured these images at LaFayette Park in STL and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this park!  I love all the color, textures, paths, etc!  Little Jonah is a doll to capture and always makes me smile with his little smile…well, really it’s quite big!  I think Jonah is full of facial expressions and it’s fascinating.  I’m always tell his parents that he is indeed a little man!  When I pulled out the mustache on the stick…it was too cute!  Jonah was intrigued, but quickly figured out what he needed to do with it!  {absolutely ADORABLE!}  To pick a favorite image from this session would be difficult, but I wanted to share a few of my favorites.  Thank you Chisholm family…it’s always such a pleasure!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.