slide show

August 15, 2012

Carly's 9 Month Session: Babies

I cannot believe how big Carly is getting and this session celebrated her 9 month milestone!  When Amber {Carly’s mom} contacted me about scheduling her session, she mentioned that she wanted to approach this session and capture images that reflect “a day in the life of Carly”.    I was a little unsure how it would work in an hour, but then I thought….why not?  It was an “out of the box idea” and I’m all about different!  {smiles}  So….as you can see below, we captured Carly dressed up, playing, and having a bath!  It was fun and I Carly did GREAT!  That’s a lot for a 9month old to do in an hour!  ….seriously, I would have been exhausted if I were her.  {I’m not kidding…lol!}  Carly has a wonderful personality….she is intrigued, amused and full of the sweetest personality.  Below are some highlights from her session.   Kick back, grab a coffee…or drink and “scroll”… enjoy the smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.