slide show

August 20, 2012

Michael Turned ONE!!!

This little guy has been a joy to watch grow since I captured his newborn session. When we met up at Faust Park and I saw Michael, I was like…”look at you!! …and all that blonde hair!” He looked at me with a HUGE smile and I just melted! I mean, seriously….how couldn’t I melt at this handsome little man! …and that blue polo!! Good grief…watch out Ralph Lauren! {big grin} I think that the wagon was hit! Not only did it compliment his outfit, but he loved the wagon and you can tell he was enjoying himself! The Weber’s have been a pleasure to work with and are such a beautiful family. Yet another reminder of why I love what I do and that children and families hold a special spot to my heart when it comes to captures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.