slide show

June 27, 2012

Decorating with Portraits at A Woman's Haven!

Hi! I am Chas and I blog over at A Woman’s Haven. Just as my blog name suggests I love sharing ideas on how I make my home a haven for my family and I. Countless hours are spent taking photos of my family. Living in Northern Michigan gives me a beautiful backdrop for the photos I take. Whether we are relaxing on the beaches of Lake Michigan, catching a Detroit Tigers baseball game, or just hanging out in our backyard I always have my camera out ready to capture a memory or two.

I love having those memories displayed in our home. Recently I incorporated a few of my favorite photos in a project inspired by a friend of mine. These DIY photo boards are very inexpensive, but the end product doesn’t look cheap at all. I used 12 x 12 photos to create this display, but the possibilities of what you can create using this technique are endless. to view the full instructions on how to complete this project or to see other projects of mine stop by A Woman’s Haven.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.