slide show

March 18, 2012

A Sweet Vintage Style Session :: Ellie

I’ve been wanting to do more Vintage like sessions for the past year, but have been waiting for the right session and/or clients.  {grin}  Right now things are very VINTAGE – it’s kinda  fun and I love it!  I like variety…I think it shakes things up and challenges me as a photographer. So, when Erin agreed to let me to go “vintage” for Ellie’s session – I was SUPER excited!  I knew exactly what I was going for and all I can say is that this session exceeded my expectations!  Ellie was wearing “Matilda Jane” clothing and when she walked in the door I knew that it was going to be GREAT!  I mean, look at her!  She looks to me like Gretel from the children’s book Hansel and Gretel!  {I don’t think she could’ve looked more perfect}  EVERYTHING just worked and I heart when that happens!  Below are some of my favorites and narrowing it down was TOUGH!  I think these images embrace vintage and moments that take us back in time….at least they do for me!  If you are interested in a vintage session, contact me and you'll save $100 off the session and images.  Erin, THANKS SO MUCH!  It was so fun and a privilege meeting you!   BTW…Erin is a blogger – check her out at  "How to Nest for Less".

4 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how cute these are!! LOVE. You did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are absolutely precious pictures! Beautiful!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Erin! I appreciate it! Ellie was a JOY to work with....she's such a cutie!

      Delete
  2. OMG, what an adorable little girl! The pics, fabulous of course. The vintage look I absolutley love...that would look awesome on canvas. She was sooo photogenic. A sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.