slide show

March 19, 2012

Happy Spring!

Do you know what I love about Spring?  I love watching nature bloom with color and life!  I love the vibrant flowers, the green grass, watching trees bud, hearing the birds sing early in the morning….shall I go on??  I’ve been super excited for Spring this year because of putting my new macro lens to good use after getting it a couple weeks ago!  I cannot express HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!!!  {I’m hoping that in typing that in all caps, you really feel the excitement – silly me} I captured these images this past weekend and couldn’t wait to share them with you.  If I had an extra room, I would have a wall gallery of these types of images.   Let me leave you with a quote:  “Spring is when life's alive in everything." ~Christina Rossetti


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.