slide show

December 7, 2011

The Oler Family

Meet the Oler's! When Ayla initially contacted me about scheduling a session, she stated they hadn't had a GREAT photography session.  Well, you know me...I love a challenge so I was thrilled to have the opportunity to turn that around for them! {grin}  When I met them in St. Charles the day of the session....I was immediately taken by this adorable family {side note...I loved their colors!} and their little guy, "Austin" - well, he is was just A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Oh my goodness ...those chubby cheeks are just too cute!!  I had a GREAT time and once again left the session feeling blessed beyond words! I {heart} my job!  Thank you Oler's!! 


2 comments:

  1. You do such a great job! Wish you lived closer to us....

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the looks of it, I think it's safe to say they will be back next year or the next holiday!! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.