slide show

December 13, 2011

Chelsea & Derek: Tying the Knot

When I first met Derek & Chelsea, I knew that capturing their BIG day would be GREAT!  They wanted to keep the day less traditional…and more fun.   I’ll just state upfront, that they accomplished that quite well.  {grin}  Their simple, yet quaint ceremony was at the north pond at the Arch.  It was a gorgeous day and everything radiated with life and color!!  Following the ceremony, Chelsea and Derek left on Segways.  Yes, you read that right….Segways!  Their reception was at the City Museum and it was so fitting for this young, fun and playful couple!  It’s always hard to narrow down images to post following weddings, because there are so many to choose from.   My goal is to have you, the reader, get a good feel for the day….almost as if you’d been there.   I had a FABULOUS time capturing this wedding day!  ...and a BIG thanks to Steve, my second shooter!!   Chelsea and Derek – CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I wish you both nothing but lots of love, smiles and memories!  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.