slide show

December 14, 2011

The Lykins Family

I have to admit that I pretty excited about this session.  When the initial call came with the inquiry for this session, I knew they were worried about having 3 dogs and 3 month old baby in the photos; however, I wasn’t really worried at all and said “sure, let’s do it”.  {hee,hee}   I was thrilled to have the opportunity!!   I have done several sessions with families wanting their dogs to be in the photo, so I am comfortable with it {plus, I have an awesome assistant who is wonderful with dogs and kids at sessions}. We decided on Forest Park and although it was a bit cool….it was a beautiful day for November.   I just love these images!!  Cecilia was the most content 3 month old ever and Delilah, Chief and Llini were the most amazing dogs and so loveable!!!  Thank you Lykins!!  It was such a pleasure!!


1 comment:

  1. Stephanie Skinner9/1/12 9:20 PM

    Kristine! I've been creeping on your blog for quite some time now and love a lot of the shots you get. You do a FABULOUS job! So fabulous to see you're doing well. I HAD to comment here because you had ALL THREE DOG AND THE BABY looking at the camera at the same time. I can only say one thing, you are a MIRACLE WORKER!!!! That's incredible! You do FABULOUS work and thanks again for all the inspiration, sometimes I run out of ideas for my munchkin and your pictures REALLY help!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.