slide show

August 10, 2011

Michael: Newborn

Meet handsome Michael. I captured him at a mere 7 days old. Every time I work with newborns, I get so excited….it's like I've never captured them before. They are so tiny and precious and simply AMAZING - you don't want to take your eyes of them.  I think Michael set out to be different from every other newborn I've captured. You know, make a statement….and that he did! {BIG SMILE} Why you ask? Well, Michael decided to be wide awake for 90% of the session {I'm laughing just typing that} and really didn't want to be in any other position then on his back. HOWEVER, despite it all he did great and we got some wonderful images. Newborns are unpredictable, but I have to admit I kind of like that. I mean, what fun would it be if every newborn was the same, right? Holly and Mike….it was wonderful working with you and I'm already looking forward to Michael's 6 month session!


1 comment:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.