slide show

August 8, 2011

Madelyn's 9 Month Session: Babies

As I prepared for this session, I found it so difficult to believe that Madelyn is already 9 months old. It feels like yesterday that I met her at 3 months of age. She just gets cuter with each session….and those blue eyes are getting bigger too! Watch out boys! We knew it was going to be HOT, but wanted to capture this session outdoors since all the other had been primarily indoors. So, I found a quaint spot at Quail Ridge Park and that's where we made some magic. {smile} She did great as usual as you can see below. I'm still a HUGE fan of capturing kiddos in the 'off' moments - like when we're not all calling out their names over and over, jumping up and down, attempting to play peek a boo and well….you know how it goes. It's in the "off" moments that I capture the child's innocence and often times their mere curiosity. The Swann's have been wonderful to work with, so you can imagine the horror I felt when I heard they are looking to move back to Georgia! UGH! I dread to lose this family as clients. However, they're not leaving yet. So….we may go out with one BIG BANG for Madelyn's 1 year milestone. We'll have to wait and see. Thanks again Swann's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.