slide show

December 2, 2010

Me + Sydney = Smiles

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite pictures I had professionally taken with my sweet miniature schnauzer, Sydney recently. Thanks Angie for taking them! It will be 4 years January 22nd that I was blessed with this precious bundle of anxiety….I mean joy! {you have to really know Sydney to appreciate that - but I am laughing even while typing this}. Seriously, she brings me so much joy and is my baby through and through. I never realized how self centered I was before having her. I was carefree…with no 'real' responsibilities. Now, I worry about leaving her for long hours and when I am shopping, I always look down the dog aisles to see if there is something she might enjoy. She is more then a pet to me….she is a companion and has shared in some of the ups and downs the past few years. It wouldn't have been the same without her. Anyways…here we are as of November 2010. Let me encourage you to capture moments like these with your pets. You'll be happy you did.

1 comment:

  1. glad you like the pics...this is one of my faves too! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.