slide show

December 4, 2010

Hutchinson | Families

Meet the Hutchinson's. This session captured three families which was a real treat. We met at Boulevard Park in Lake St. Louis which I'd never been to before, but really enjoyed it. Definately adding it my list of locations. Abigail and Braden were the entertainment throughout the session. I mean how couldn't they have been. As cute as can be….but they sure made everyone work to get the smiles. The Elmo camera that Braden had with him was a hit in getting the little ones attention. This Elmo camera talked and I couldn't help but smile because as I'm clicking my camera, I'm listening to Elmo say things like "Smile….Say Cheese…. Got it!" I may have to get one of those for me to use at all my kids sessions! Thank you Hutchinson family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.