slide show

December 2, 2010

Bay | Couples

When Melissa contacted me about scheduling a session with her and her husband, I was really excited! They were getting ready to celebrate their "1" year anniversary and thought pictures would make a great gift for each other. Now you may or may not know, but paper is the theme for first year anniversaries, so of course I was smiling from ear to ear! What a great idea! Based on what Melissa had told me, I knew that Faust Park was the perfect location for their session. WOW! Was it ever! The pictures turned out GREAT! I couldn’t even decide which ones to post, but here are a mere few to highlight this wonderful couple. The Bay's were fabulous to work with!! Thanks Melissa and Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.