slide show

December 23, 2010

Chisholm's Holiday Cheer | Families

When Holly and I talked about capturing newborn pictures, she mentioned having a family picture taken as well with everyone wearing santa hats….including the dogs. Sidebar: I love when clients ask to include their pets in photos. So, when I arrived at the Chisholm's (along with my fabulous assistant, Kelly, who just happens to be my twin) we did the family picture before setting up the lights and such for the newborn pictures. Can I just say....what a great looking family!! From the newborn to the dogs (Oreo and Ivy) it was such a joy to capture this picture for them. Now, as for baby Jonah….well, I've put 2 pictures below for you to enjoy that have more of the holiday feel to them. He is simply adorable! You'll have to wait to see some of the others. I like to keep you on the edge of your seats. {GRIN} Happy Holiday's Chisholm's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.