slide show

December 22, 2010

Home for the Holidays

There is something about this time of year that wells up an inner excitement inside of me. I'm not sure I experience it any other time during the year really. It’s the brisk air, the colors, lights, and traditions that make it unique to all the other seasons and holidays. As I get older I find I'm more reflective and appreciative for family and the time spent with loved ones during this time. It's not about the gifts as much as it is about love. I compiled some photos of things from my home and my sisters home to share with you. We are BIG Christmas gals and each of these hold some meaning to which I can't take the time share here, but I can assure you that some thought was put into the pictures I've posted. Let me encourage you to embrace your holiday surroundings today. Glance at your tree, an ornament, stocking or a greeting card and reflect for a moment without all the distractions. Whether you spend the holiday in your home or the home of family....enjoy the scenery. {SMILES}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.