slide show

November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Moments

I woke up this morning with so much to be thankful for. My home, my business, my health, and might I add that I have 'thee' best family a gal could ask for? Although I couldn't be with my parents, brother and sister n law this year, I spent the day with my twin and her husband here in St. Louis. My sister always goes above and beyond and made a feast! ...and I promise that I'm not exaggerating when I say that. {grin} It was a great day for just "being" with family and enjoying good food and fellowship. I took a few pictures from my sisters festive home that are a reflection from not only today, but Fall, which is my favorite season. I'm truly thankful for life today and thankful for you! Without you, I wouldn't be pursuing my passion. Blessings to all on this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.