slide show

November 23, 2010

Steenbergen Wedding | Tying the Knot

From the moment I arrived at Room 505 at Chateau on the Lake in Branson, Missouri the day felt magical on so many levels. Jessica radiated in beauty and I could sense the anticipation from her and her three beautiful girls - Julia, Allison, and Gabrielle!! Keith and his son, Lucas both looked sharp in their tuxedos and their eyes sparkled with excitement as well. Seeing this blended family become one was such a privilege. It was a beautiful day and I'm not sure we could of ordered a better day for weather! Some things I personally enjoyed about this wedding was that Jessica didn't see her ring (she didn't have an engagement ring and this ring will serve as both her engagement and wedding ring) until the ceremony. I also loved that they used a picture from their recent family session with me as their guest book. …and my last love was the band that played at the reception. "Wings of Swing Big Band" out of Springfield, Missouri. From the date of 10.10.10 (which happens to be my favorite number) to the beautifully decorated reception area, the details were wonderful and memorable. Below are some highlights from the BIG day…might I add it wasn't easy picking these pictures to use as weddings always present so many options. {grin} Jessica & Keith….here are to many years of happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea Yoder23/11/10 9:33 PM

    Wow! Kristine, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.