slide show

November 27, 2010

Rowe | Couples

I always enjoy taking pictures of my sister and her husband although I have to admit that my sister is one tough client! Hard to please and very picky {actually sounds a lot like me - I'm laughing out loud!!} She wanted different pictures then others and of course some creative as that is something we "Kuert Klan" have embedded in us. I went into the session with some ideas and as usual - couldn't have been happier with the outcome. They are photogenic and interact with each other well even with a camera in their face and that is an element that not everyone is blessed with. Some of my favorites are below and of course a couple of sister's favorites are below as well. ....and they just celebrated their Anniversary last weekend! Congrats! It's always an extra special treat and delight to capture you! Here's to capturing many more smiles in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.