slide show

November 15, 2010

Kuert Wedding | Tying the Knot

Remember the sneak peek on this wedding? Well, I'm finally posting "thee" blog. {smile} Dan & Michelle’s Wedding Celebration was a GREAT day! These are just a few pictures that highlight the day’s events. It was a day filled with excitement, emotions and much love! I couldn’t have been more thrilled to be a part of it. I also did my first photo booth at this wedding and it was a blast! All the guests loved it….there were lines every time we opened it up for more pictures! I may need to add it to my a la carte for weddings! (sidebar: a big shout out to my brother-n-law, Steve who helped me out with the photo booth and got some great shots as well through out the day). Dan and Michelle – thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of capturing your big day! I wish you much love and laughter in your future!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kristine for all your wonderful and hard work! The pictures are awsome! We love 'em! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.