slide show

November 12, 2010

Rogan | Families

When I arrived at the Rogan session and officially met this family I was all smiles! All of the kids were getting ready to have birthdays, so we were sure to capture some pictures to help in the upcoming celebrations. Perry and Ella are twins and I just couldn’t have been more thrilled to hear that as I’m a twin too! Throughout the session, I was comparing them to my twin and me when we were that age! Luca was adorable too! I’m fairly confident he is going to be a pro soccer player! For a four year old, he had a great amount of skill. All three of the kids had a TON of personality!!! It was a fabulous session and too much fun! Thanks Rogan Family! I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again! ...and yes, these kids made the picture of the month for November here on my blog! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.