slide show

October 14, 2010

Sneak Peek | Tying the Knot

Dan & Michelle were married in Brattleboro, Vermont on October 2, 2010. It was a FANTASTIC day with tears, laughter, and memories that will last a lifetime. {GRIN} This wedding was special. Why you say? Well, this was my little brother’s wedding…BIG day. It’s hard to believe that he’s not a little boy anymore. Wow…that’s a hard one to swallow. I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else but behind the camera that day. Although I’m sure I missed out of some on the fun stuff, it was worth every minute and I had a great view!! Here are a few “random” pictures to hold you over, but I promise there will be more.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots! Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the picture with the guys..

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.