slide show

October 13, 2010

Steenbergen Family Session

I waited to post this blog till the wedding was over so that I could say it was the “Steenbergen Family”! So exciting! I was thrilled to capture Jessica and Ketih’s wedding this past weekend at Chateau on the Lake in Branson, Missouri. I can’t wait to share some of the wedding pictures with you, but in the meantime below are a few pictures from their family session to enjoy! All of them were all FULL of energy and smiles….and might I add it was pretty early on a Saturday morning for either! I really enjoyed hanging out with them and getting to know them as family a little better. Aren’t the girls adorable? It’s good they have a big brother now to be their protector, huh? {that’s right Lucas…their protector!} Thank you Steenbergen Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.