slide show

September 16, 2010

Lydia | Babies

This little girl was such a joy to spend time with. Her smiles and expression made me smile and the pleasant demeanor about her memorized me and at times I’d forget I was in the room with a baby. Her name is Lydia and you saw her in an earlier sneak peak post. However, I think you’ll see that I was holding out on the good pictures for this post. {smiles} I took advantage of her mom and dad’s bedroom and I love how well it worked for these! …and the natural light from their bedroom window was amazing too! The black and white with a hint of red is simply a fantastic combination. I couldn’t have asked for a better setting. Thanks Kathy and Chad for sharing your bundle of joy with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.