slide show

September 13, 2010

Boy Power | Seawright Brothers

Let me introduce you to the Seawright Boys…Michael, Jacob, Samuel and Caleb. These four boys were so much fun….and had a lot of spunk and personality! When I first met them, they were all sitting around in their living room in blue jeans and white t-shirts and were so polite. I felt right at home! They live on a quite a bit of property, so we took advantage of all the free space. I wanted share them as individuals more in this post then anything although I wouldn’t pass up sharing my favorite of them together. From the oldest to the youngest…each face tells a story. Thank you Seawright family!! I really enjoyed meeting you and spending some time with your boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.