slide show

September 1, 2010

Bradford - Burton Session | Families

Sarah and I had been corresponding for a month or so trying to set up a session with her family and when August 15th finally landed on the calendar I was excited!! She had some ideas and as she shared them with me I was delighted at the thought of how fun this session was going to be! She wanted country/farm feel and mentioned “Rutledge-Wilson Farm". I had heard of it, but it's newer to the Springfield, Missouri area….so wasn't familiar. When I pulled up to it the day of the session I was ALL SMILES! …and even more so when I saw the Burton family in all their beauty and personality! The location was fantastic and FULL {no exaggeration} of picture spots as you'll vaguely see below. Despite the heat and humidity that morning….they all made it a GREAT session and I can assure you there were lots of smile moments. Thank Burton Family! I had soooo much fun and am anxious for the next one! {grin}

1 comment:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.