slide show

August 31, 2010

Sneak Peek | Kentucky Cuteness

I hate to even admit this, but I'm still behind in catching up on things which is why you are just now seeing a sneak peak of a couple of the mini sessions I had in Kentucky. I know I said this in an earlier post, but let me reiterate again what a fabulously busy weekend that was! ….and part of what made that so was being able to capture the Seawright boys. The four of them were a ton of cuteness…future "heartthrobs", so watch out girls!! Seriously, these boys were adorable and I couldn't get enough of them in the short time I had. The picture below is one that I LOVE and believe it captures each of their personalities to some degree! Also, 5 month old precious Lydia who I can honestly say was the happiest baby I've experienced in a long time. She was sooooo fun to capture and I think you'll enjoy the variety too….but for now here's one to "smile " on! Stay tuned…..more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.