slide show

August 29, 2010

Mary & Lee | E Session

This was one of my favorite couple sessions EVER! …and I know that Mary will be shocked to read that, but it’s true. {smiles} They are such a cute couple and having the opportunity to watch them interact and capture it felt effortless at times. Mary had a difficult time in the beginning being in front of the camera, but Lee was a pure a natural and eventually they found their balance and the pictures couldn’t have turned out better! I was able to find some FANTASTIC spots in Springfield, Missouri for this session and they gave me freedom to do whatever which was wonderful! To be honest, I had the hardest time picking pictures for this post because I smile at all of them! Mary & Lee….thanks for spending an afternoon with me. It was such a pleasure and the laughs will not be forgotten. Looking forward to your wedding at The Loft at Keith Farms in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.