slide show

August 1, 2010

Now Offering.....Rep Cards!

I am soooo excited to be able to offer Rep Cards now….and the great thing about these is that they can be used for just about ANYTHING!! These are trendy with Seniors right now, families could put them in Christmas cards, they can be used them as calling cards/business cards, put in invitations, used as a wedding favors and/or make excellent marketing pieces. As I said, the options are endless!! Below are 2 sets that I am currently offering. They are 2 x 3.5 in size. I put together some examples for you to see and primarily used seniors; however, if you’d like to see a different version, let me know. I can also design a unique rep card for you as well. Inquire today for a session and pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.