slide show

July 30, 2010

Cowboy meets St. Louis!

I’m just not sure what to say other then this is ABSOLUTE cuteness at its best!! This little guy (Leandro) is such a joy to capture. He does make me work, but it’s ALWAYS worth it and I’ve never been disappointed. I had heard about this hay field and was like “that’s the perfect spot!!” for this session….and was it ever!!! This field was amazing and full of hay bales….you just couldn’t have asked for a more perfect morning with the clouds as well. Then you put little cowboy Leandro in the mix and BAM!! Cowboy meets St. Louis! {grin}. It was an extremely hot morning and I appreciated the patience and endurance that both mommy and Leandro had. Thanks Alma….what a pleasure as usual! Can’t wait for your Fall family session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.