slide show

July 25, 2010

Business. Opportunity. Visual Gratitude.

I’ve been wanting to share some exciting things with you, but time seems to get away from me despite my best intentions. I’ve been busy with sessions/editing/responding to inquiries, and finalizing some future sessions/weddings. So today I decided to force myself to sit down and share {smile}:

BUSINESS: 1) I’m been working on some changes to the website and am hoping to have those up soon. It’s always exciting to better things for my clients. 2) I finally made the decision to change my logo. It’s a little cleaner and classic in feel and I personally love it! {grin} The new logo is represented on the blog and has been the watermark on entries for some time now. Did you notice the new format of the blog? I have lots of ideas of things I’d like to incorporate into the blog as well and am deciding if I can commit to making them happen. Time is everything these days! 3) Lastly, I got a new business email address! YEAH!!!! It's info@kristinelynn.com This is something I’ve wanted to do for some time and was finally able to make it happen! WOO-HOO!!

OPPORTUNITY: I've had the pleasure of mentoring a gal in Kentucky for the past month or so. Kathy and I were acquaintances in college and she recently shared her passion for photography with me. She has the desire to learn and would like to grow her own business and asked if I’d be willing to answer some photography/photoshop questions. In our correspondence, the discussion came up for me to make a weekend trip in August to Kentucky and give all I can while I’m there. She’s a new mommy too; so I took that into consideration as well. I’m soooo excited and think this will be a FANTASTIC opportunity which is why I wanted to share it with you as I’ll be giving updates from time to time. This is a wonderful way for me to give back. Stay tuned…

VISUAL GRATITUDE: I've received a couple of pictures from clients and thought I would share them with you. It’s always a nice feeling when you see all the hard work being displayed in homes! I LOVE IT! The first picture is from a client who purchased a couple of prints I had taken in Springfield, Missouri and the other is from a fabulous session I had with the Crosby Family back in March! If you have pictures displayed and would like to share….please feel free to email me.

Now, I know there was a lot more to read then usual, but I think it’s important to keep you updated on what’s happening. You’re as much a part of this journey as I am. {BIG SMILE} Exciting things are happening!!! Thank you all for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.