slide show

July 22, 2010

The Fledgling & The Nest

A few weeks ago we found a fledgling on the side of the house, so I put some bird seed on the ground and came back awhile later to find it was still there. It was a cute little guy…so I decided to grab my camera and 50mm lens and capture him. He didn't have a lot of color, but nevertheless birds are amazing creatures to me. It's not everyday you have these types of opportunities so I'm glad this one presented itself. {smile} The other pictures are of a neat nest I found at a store in Lebanon and thought it would be great for some still photos and was also very fitting for this blog entry. You have to admit that the two go hand in hand. {grin} Take a moment today and embrace or refelct on nature...and it's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.