slide show

March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Let me start by saying "Happy St. Patrick's Day"! I'm not Irish, but hey....it's a fun day for me to wear green and be amused by the die hard Irishmen! *big smile* I wanted to share something I'm doing on a personal note this year and the colors fall in line with this green holiday. I dabble in some electronic scrapbooking and found this year of desktops kit that allows me to highlight pictures and make it my own each month. Can I just say "LOVE IT!!" Above is the one I designed for March. The photos I used were ones that I've taken at the STL Zoo. Pretty neat, huh? Everything is customizable! Very creative oriented which is what I love! I also can type in notes for the month too to remember dates or for reminders (I didn't include those though....but it's a handy option that I definitely use). I may post one from time to time so you can see something different then a portrait picture. If this is something you'd be interested in, let me know and I'll get you the link to purchase your own.

Ok...so I went to Springfield, MO this past weekend and had 5 shoots in 2 days. WOW!! Although the schedule kept me on my toes, I had a GREAT time! Even with the weather not playing in my favor....all my clients were troopers and we all made the best of it! THANK YOU ALL!! I'm already excited to share pictures with you! I went to college in Springfield and lived there for a time as well, but didn't realize the urban look that it has in the downtown...probably because I wasn't doing photography then. It's a little run down in some areas (I love that!), but it worked wonderfully for the background/location and I have some local Springfield photographers to thank for their suggestions! It was a great experience and hope to have the opportunity to do it again in the future.....picture posts to come soon.

1 comment:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.