slide show

March 11, 2010

Brimer Session

This session was soooo much fun! I'm a city girl at heart, so Laclede's Landing in St. Louis couldn't have been a better shoot location and the weather was in our favor too! The colors, textures and urban feel were FANTASTIC! Furthermore, the Brimer's are a beautiful couple as you can see so I was riding pretty high with excitement. Elisabeth...the camera loves you and it's evident your comfortable in front of it! *smile* I can't even say that I have one favorite picture from this session, because I have a lot of favorites! I even had to recruit help in picking which pictures to show you!! I also inlcuded a picture of me in action below...GOOD TIMES! Loved that brick wall!! The city is a huge canvas for pictures...so, what are you waiting for? Call me and let's get your photo session on the calendar! Thank you Aaron & Elisabeth for a "kid in a candy store" kind of shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.