slide show

March 21, 2010

Crosby Session

I was all smiles when I saw the Crosby’s pull up for their session. They came all color coordinated and quite frankly….perfect looking! I was excited before it even started! Levi and Lincoln are such handsome little guys that you really can’t look at their pictures without thinking “AW!” This was truly an enjoyable session for me and I only wished we had more time that morning. They were troopers as we were dealing with frigid temperatures and misting rain. Seriously….you wouldn’t know that in looking at these pictures though, huh? *wink* This particular area of Springfield, Missouri was fantastic for shooting and you’ll see that I used it for several other Springfield sessions! It was FULL of character and just an amazing spot for family pictures! Thanks Crosby Family for a true ‘urban’ photo session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.