slide show

February 14, 2010

A Visual Valentine

Valentine’s Day is a day we express our love to those we are closest to. Whether we give candy, flowers, chocolates, delicious cuisine or other fine gifts….they’re ways of saying “I love you”. As a photographer and someone who loves to be able to communicate through visuals I wanted to get some pictures that would capture various elements that make up Valentine’s Day…and of course I love a challenge. SMILE! So, I decided take these three pictures…something simple, something creative and something sensual. Each of the pictures represents a different emotion, but I think that is what makes this day unique and special to everyone. We all express ourselves differently when it comes to love. It’s pretty neat when you think about it! HAPPY LOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.