slide show

February 11, 2010

Double The Pleasure, Double The Fun!

I had a wonderful photo session with the Dana Twins last week. Keaton and McKenna were just tooooo cute for words....might I mention they have the most AMAZING blue eyes!! I'm an identical twin, so I smile when I think about these little ones just starting their journey not only as siblings, but as friends! They were such a joy to capture on camera - the giggles, kisses and yes...even the drools made me feel right at home. These are just a few of my favorites from the afternoon! As Williams Shakespeare wrote in A Midsummer Night's Dream “...so we grew together like to a double cherry, seeming parted, but yet a union in partition, two lovely berries molded on one stem...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.