slide show

February 6, 2010

The Beauty in a Shadow

Something about me as a photographer that you may not know is that I like to take on creative pictures not only with people, but with things as well. On any given day (as of late...cold, gray days) I will pull out my camera and play. This year I've been thinking about different things to do to add some "spice" to the blog and decided to challenge myself by posting a creative picture a month for your viewing pleasure. Now don't hold me to that...because we all know that life happens, but it's something I'm going to strive for. So, with Valentine's Day just around the corner, this picture is a perfect creative visual to share with you. I took it a few weeks back and must say that it has the ability to tell many stories....you just have to be open to not only see it, but hear it as well. Cheers, here's to love!

2 comments:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.