slide show

February 3, 2010

Sherman Mini Session

This was kinda of an unexpected family shoot, but hey....I love the unexpected! Spontaneous can be soooo much more fun than 'planned' sometimes! (wink) The Sherman’s are a great bunch and were simply terrific to work with. Again...this was a mini session, and for mini...well, all I can do is smile at the outcome! Made me miss my family in New Jersey! Thanks Sherman family! You'll notice a picture of me in action during this session below and I'm going to try to post one from time to time so you can see a little behind the scenes/sessions. ...and to top this post off here is a family quote I found and wanted to share: So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it. -Haniel Long

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.