slide show

February 18, 2010

Baby Roman's Three Month Session

Last weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with precious Roman. He’s 3½ months old…but definitely doesn’t look it, huh? He‘s all man! :) This was the first of four sessions for his 1st year of portraits and he was full of smiles for most of the shoot and as you can see that smile has quite the range! At some point though, the camera, the photographer or both began to tire him and he was ready to call it quits. …and I gotta tell ya, I didn’t blame him. *wink* Nevertheless, Roman was a trooper (so was mom!) and I got some great shots! He’s a lucky little guy! I’m already looking forward to his next session. How exciting that we all get to share in Roman’s 1st year of growth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.