slide show

February 23, 2010

An Unexpected Blessing

Many photographers favor natural light for shooting and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't one of them; however, I refuse to let light limit my opportunities. Last year I had some challenging shoots due to lack of lighting and knew that a future goal needed to be attaining a light kit. Well, earlier this month while I was finishing up the shoot for a client, she asked me if I had lights and mentioned having a light kit that was no longer being used and wanted to offer it to me if it would be of help. UMM, yeah!!! I was so taken of guard that I think I must of said "are you sure?" fifty times!!! That was THEE biggest blessing and I cannot express in words how ecstatic I was. I've since then set up the kit (as you can see in the picture) and have played around a little with it. It's GREAT!! In a way I'm taking on a whole new challenge....because a light kit provides lots of light! *smiles* So, this will allow for more in home sessions and various other scenarios. Today, I want to express my appreciation to the "Wannstedt Family"!!! Thank you for such an unexpected blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.