slide show

February 27, 2010

Girls just want to have fun!

I spent an afternoon with these young ladies at the Boathouse area in Forest Park and was once again reminded of the amount of laughter and joy that is shared when a group of girls get together. It was such a good time! After looking through them following the shoot, I decided to take them and apply some textures to them….in other words – PLAY! I love textures!! They add character to a picture and a flare of creativeness as well. What more could I ask for? ...and of course you know at times I like to include a quote with posts, so here is one for you to enjoy: “The littlest things make me laugh. It’s not hard to please me. I’m a free-spirit. I’m strong and determined. I love to look at the stars. I’m just a girl and that's all I wanna be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.