slide show

November 19, 2012

The James Family takes on the STL Arch

This was one of the funnest family sessions I've done this year for several reasons, but what I LOVED most about it was that it was "outside the box". When Andria contacted me, she stated that her family was "fun" and liked to have a good time and wanted their session to reflect that. I put my thinking cap on and thought that since her kids were older, the Arch could be a GREAT place for FUN! This session was more about capturing their relationship as a family rather then looking pretty at the camera. {smiles} Don't get me wrong, those pictures are great too, but lifestyle shots speak more to emotions and ultimately, it's my passion. This family nailed it on all levels....their outfits, colors and enjoying themselves! We shared a lot of laughs and I think these capture this family well! These are some of my favorites! ...and on the last image, Andria wanted to capture all the children reflecting their passions. LOVED IT! Thank you James family! It was a pleasure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.