slide show

June 6, 2012

The Frame Family

I'm not even sure where to start with this post.  {grin}  This family is not only BEAUTIFUL, but such a treat to work with.  I honestly had thee hardest time picking images to share... I wanted to share them all!  From their cute outfits to the memorable moments of book reading and blowing bubbles...this family exuded personality and love through and through.  I think that anyone who knows the "behind the scene moments" at a family session knows that there are challenges.  {c'mon...we all know it's true}This is where I give a BIG shout out to my session assistant, Kelly!  She ROCKS it and when I need the whole family looking - I know that she can nail it every time.  I know....AWESOME, right?   Below are a just a few of my favorites.  Once again....I'm reminded why I love what I do.  Thank you Frame family!  I'm alreayd looking forward to the next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.