slide show

February 2, 2012

Shabby Chic Room : Saint Louis Photographer

It's always nice to change things up a bit from portrait photography, so when Kelly from Live Laugh Rowe asked me to capture some images of her new FAB shabby chic room, I was thrilled.  I just thought I'd share a few images from the session.  This makeover was truly remarkable and done a pretty tight budget - so that should give us all hope when we take on our next "makeover".  I'm not a big fan of the lighter/pastel colors, but this blue is perfect and looks remarkable against the white elements in the room.   Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! You captured the room beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! It's always a pleasure and a nice offset to capture products/etc. for you! 43.

      Delete

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.