slide show

September 20, 2011

Trendy Tuesdays :: What to Wear

The "what to wear to a photo session?" dilemma is over! Today, I am officially launching "Trendy Tuesdays". Do you hear the cheering….the crowd roaring….the round of applause? No?!?! C 'mon - where is your creativity and imagination! {huge smirk} In the past I've posted what to wear items from time to time, but as of today every month (if not more) I will be posting what is suitable, stylish and at times even season trendy to generate and inspire you to look your best for your photo session!!!  Here are five different color palettes that I personally think are great!  The last two would be fabulous colors for a Fall session.  So, what are you waiting for?  Call me and let's get it on the calendar. {smiles!}  BE INSPIRED & GET YOUR TREND ON!

2 comments:

 
 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.